Monday, October 17, 2011

WMM- on business

"Whatcha Makin Monday" is a way for me to record menus and keep track of what's been tasty. I keep track of what the family is having for dinner, where we plan to eat at home five nights a week.


This week is also a bit special. I am continuing to play the Game On Diet with some friends at work, but this week I am also out of town on business. I am in Orlando for a conference. While the conference does have some meals that are catered, I don't have any faith that I will be able to eat anything that is Gluten Free. The hubby and the kid are on their own for a few days, and I don't think they will be cooking. As much as I would like to know what I will be eating this week, I don't think I will.

So here is the menu for the week.

Sunday: Unknown... traveling
Monday: Unknown...hotel food
Tuesday: Unknown... hotel food
Wednesday: Unknown... traveling
Thursday: Pizza Night
Friday: Dinner out
Saturday: Chicken Breasts and Corn
Sunday: Dinner out

This will be an unusual week. What are you making?

No comments: