Sunday, October 9, 2011

Whatcha Makin Monday

"Whatcha Makin Monday" is a way for me to record menus and keep track of what's been tasty. I keep track of what the family is having for dinner, where we plan to eat at home five nights a week.


This week is a bit special, since I am playing Game On Diet with some friends at work. The meals all have to be combined a certain way, so they are typically a bit more varied than I would normally eat. That's not a bad thing, just different than I normally do things.

So here is the menu for the week.

Monday: Turkey Burgers, corn on the cob, salad, lemon/lime vinegrette
Tuesday: Grilled Salmon, garlic potatoes, salad, lemon/lime vinegrette
Wednesday: GF Pizza with Chicken and Mushrooms
Thursday: Veggie stuffed chicken breast, greek spinach, and rice
Friday: Dinner out
Saturday: Vegetable Casserole
Sunday: Dinner out

It's getting to be a little too cold to grill (although the husband would disagree), so I am trying to get some grilling in while I can.

I am excited for dinner this week. What are you making?

No comments: