Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Busy Bees

So here I am, finally able to jot down a note for the first time in a week. I have been a very busy bee. It was my aunt's 50th birthday this past Sunday, and my mom wanted to throw a bash for her. So of course, being that I am a good daughter and quite handy with cake, I was drafted to serve in this party as well. Now, I should not have been surprised that all the time went poof, but I was. I was so completely shocked when my mom called and said it's two days before the party, is everything done? No! Everything was not done, which is why I was late to bed and early to rise and completely exhausted by the time Monday morning rolled around.

So, suffice to say, I have not been in the kitchen for a few days. The hubby and I have been living off of salads, watermelon, and the occassional Happy Meal (oh, my stomach is sooo mad at me). I am making spaghetti tonight, so rest assured, that I will be back and better than ever on Thursday. (I am taking one more day off to celebrate the holiday).

Enjoy and fire up the grill! It's BBQ time!

1 comment:

Devil's Son said...

yum yum!!
BBQ.....
can't recall when was the last time i did BBQ~

__________________________________
Wired Right Brain