Thursday, March 15, 2007

And so it begins...

I am beginning this blog to bring myself closer to the world. I recently discovered that I feel as if I float above the world, too unusual to maintain contact with the majority population. I feel a little bit lost as I navigate my way through life, and I think I was driving my husband crazy with all the discussions I have with him. Of course, the discussions generally are me talking and he nodding his head and saying um-hm every once in a while. I wanted to connect with people and live.

I want to share. I am a corporate zombie by profession, a baker by passion, and a loon by astrology. I wanted to share my thoughts, my recipes, my passions, and even my kookiness once in a while.

I wanted to help. I have allergies and I can't eat certain foods. I have developed a network of friends that have the same circumstances I do. As a baker, watching what I make is skill. As a friend, watching what I bake for others is lifesaving. I wanted to share ideas about living nut-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, fat-free, or even egg free.

I wanted to be. Anything and everything I want.

So there we go with the first glimpse into my mind. Hopefully the journey is an adventure.

No comments: